Because libraries foster curiosity to promote lifelong learning
What do Friends of the Library do?
- Promote community support and use of the library
- Inform members and the community about issues affecting libraries
- Sponsor special events and provide program funding
- Raise funds for supplemental materials, programs, or equipment
- Help support literacy projects, funding and advocacy
Our Friends Groups help us keep our doors open! Join today!
Why Become a Friend?
Friends of the Library groups are made up of community members like you who are interested in supporting services currently being offered by the library and working to provide funding for additional programs and services. As 501(c) non-profit organizations, Friends strive to grow and promote the use and enjoyment of the Library, as well as sponsor special programs and activities.
How do I Join?
Membership is open to all adults who want involvement in the Library. You can support your Friends Group with your time, ideas, and donations. Contact your local library for more information!