Finding the Right Job for You
York County Libraries can provide resources to help you begin your job search! At any of our libraries, you can find:
- Internet access. Use our computers, or hop on our WiFi with your device
- Access to free online resume builders and skills builders
- Printer access–a low cost per page applies
- Fax access at most libraries
- Send and receive faxes at Collinsville; Dover; Village; Kaltreider-Benfer; Mason-Dixon; and Martin Libraries.
- Send faxes only (no receiving faxes) at Dillsburg and Glatfelter Libraries.
- Basic computer assistance
- We cannot fill out any forms or paperwork for you or tell you what to enter. Bring a friend if you need help typing!
A great place to start is our Careers databases, where you’ll find:
- Access to PA Online Learning. Learn essential job skills and even earn certificates
- PA Job Resources. Learn about different career paths and find the one that is best for you
- Current PA employment opportunities
Preparing for Your Next Career Move
If you are in York City, stop in to Martin Library on the 2nd and 4th Mondays from 10am to noon. PA CareerLink will be available at a table in the Atrium—no appointment needed! Other local support agencies can be found at the table in other times as part of the Here for You at Martin Library series.
Have you considered the library?
Libraries have a lot of different roles to fill! If you think you’d like to work in a York County Library, check out our current job openings here. Make a difference in your own community!