Start your job search at the library
Finding the Right Job for You
Are you looking for a new job, but don’t know where to start? York County Libraries can provide resources to help you begin your search! With local job listing boards and regional job fairs throughout the year, we can get you connected to employers near and far. No previous job-seeking experience is required.
Preparing for Your Next Career Move
We can help you discover job opportunities and we can assist you with career preparation! Services we provide include:
- Resume and Cover Letter Assistance
- Job application help
- Technology access and support for applying, emailing, navigating job websites, and more
At Martin Library, we have a Get that Job! workshop* held every Friday at 10:30 am. In these sessions, you will:
- Learn the essentials of building a simple resume or cover letter
- Receive help with building your resume and customizing it for each job application
- Get layout and job description suggestions
*Please note, this workshop is currently unavailable due to library construction and renovation.
Ask your local library for more information, or check out our calendar for career development events.