Because literacy is a community effort
Cleaning out Your Home Library?
Our libraries are happy to accept new or used books in good condition!
We accept items of all types, but we prefer:
- Books published within the last 5 years
- Recent Bestsellers
- Clean copies of classic titles
- CDs or DVDs
- Children’s books in good condition
At this time, we do not accept:
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- Records or Vinyl Albums
- Books with water damage, or other poor conditions
Our collection development experts will analyze all donated books. Please be aware that books not placed into the libraries’ collections may instead, be placed in book sales, the proceeds of which benefit our libraries.
Please bring donated materials to your local library in boxes, during operating hours. A receipt for tax purposes is available upon request. However, it is the responsibility of the donor to provide evidence of the tax value of their donation.