A gift in honor or in memory of someone you love is a meaningful way to pay tribute to a person, group, occasion or milestone.
Your contribution of any amount will be acknowledged with a personalized letter sent to the person you specify. Through our Tribute Gift Book Program, a contribution of $35 or more allows you the option of having a bookplate installed in a physical book in our collections for all to see. Visit the Donate Now page to make a tribute gift today.
Tribute Gift Book Program
The Tribute Gift Book Program allows you to donate a book in memoriam or pay tribute to a birthday, anniversary, or other special day. Your gift will place a book in the library’s collection in honor or memory of someone special in your life. Library staff will select books that complement our collections and match donor intent. Items selected will bear a bookplate in the tribute’s name. The library will notify next-of-kin or honoree should you wish to provide contact information.
Visit the Donate Now page to make a tribute gift or download and print the form below (specific to the library of your choice) to mail your tribute gift. Please note that there is a minimum donation of $35 for the Tribute Book Program, and larger contributions are welcome.
Find your Library’s Tribute Gift Book Program
- Collinsville Community Library Tribute Book Program
- Dillsburg Area Public Library Tribute Book Program
- Dover Area Community Library Tribute Book Program
- Red Land Community Library Tribute Book Program
- Arthur Hufnagel Public Library of Glen Rock Tribute Book Program
- Guthrie Memorial Library Tribute Book Program
- Kreutz Creek Library Tribute Book Program
For more information, please contact the Development Office by phone at 717-849-6976 or [email protected].