Please make sure to complete all sections of the YCL Employment Application before submitting.
York County Libraries offers a variety of positions at libraries and schools. Community partner positions can also be found on this page.
Click on an open position to learn more and apply through our application portal.
Kaltreider-Benfer Library (Red Lion, PA)
If you are interested in working at Kaltreider-Benfer Library, please submit resume and cover letter to Library Director Don Dellinger ([email protected]).
Kreutz Creek Library (Hellam, PA)
Martin Library – Administrative Offices (York, PA)
Martin Library (York, PA)
- Children’s Library Assistant: Part-Time, 24.5 hours per week
- Facilities Coordinator: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
- Teen Library Assistant: Part-Time, 24 hours per week (Opening #1)
- Teen Library Assistant: Part-Time, 24 hours per week (Opening #2)
York Academy Regional Charter School – YARCS (York, PA)
York City School District (York, PA)
- Assistant Teacher: Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Multiple positions available!
Community Partner Positions
The positions below are with other organizations. These links will take you to an external site to complete your employment application.