Your donation helps!
Your donation helps our community in many ways. Book funds, endowments and program gifts are several ways to support your local library. Donate securely online or mail your gift to your library today! Thank you for your support. Donate Now!
For questions about donations to your local library, please contact York County Libraries Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for thinking of our York County Libraries!
What are Matching Gifts?
Employee Matching Gifts are donations a company makes to match its employees’ charitable contributions. Employee matching gifts are typically dollar-for-dollar but some companies go even further by tripling or quadrupling their employees’ donations.
How does my Gift get matched?
- Each participating company has guidelines for employee, spouse, retiree, and widow(er).
- Check with your employer’s website or community outreach manager to confirm matching gifts to your local library.
- Complete and submit your employer’s Matching Gift Form to email@example.com
- York County Libraries will verify your form and return to your employer.
- Your gift and matching gift will support the York County Library of your choice!
For more Information about Matching Gifts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A gift in honor or in memory of someone you love is a meaningful way to pay tribute to a person, group, occasion or milestone.
A donation of $35 or more will place a book in the York County Libraries collection in honor or memory of someone special in your life. Library staff will select books that complement our collections and match donor intent. Items selected will bear a bookplate in the tribute’s name. The library will notify next-of-kin or honoree should you wish to provide contact information.
Visit the donation page and choose the “Designated Donation” tab to make a tribute gift today.