The teens of York County have a safe place to go
Young adults aged 13-18, comprise the focus of Teen Services across York County. Both middle and high school students are welcome to explore the variety of programs and services offered by their local library, including computer and WiFi access, research help, and homework help.
What types of programs and materials do York County Libraries have for teens?
For Older Students:
- Scholarly test prep materials both digital and non-digital
- Financial literacy programs: funding college, personal finance, and insurance
- Health literacy programs: discussions about addiction, abuse, trauma, and general health
- Volunteering at the library
- Becoming a member of a Teen Advisory Group
Career Preparation Assistance
- Assistance with writing resumes and cover letters
- Attending the Youth Empowerment Summit
Teen services across York County are growing, so check with your local library or our events calendar for program details!