Corporate Partners – Building a Strong Community!
Your support as a Corporate Partner ensures vital library services will be available throughout our communities. Becoming a Corporate Partner is a unique way to support the library mission and show your belief in its value to the community.
Corporate Partner Benefits include and are not limited to:
- Corporate acknowledgement on organizational letterhead
- Recognition in the annual Community Benefit Report
- Recognition through social media channels
- Promotional materials
- Exclusive opportunity to use Library space for corporate events
- VIP tours of Library
We welcome the opportunity to discuss how we might customize a partnership that more closely represents your business.
Thank you to our current York County Libraries Corporate Partners!
- Glatfelter Insurance Group
- M&T Bank
- Senft Law Firm LLC
- Traditions Bank
- WellSpan Health
- York Water Company
If your business has been awarded tax credits through the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program, then children participating in our unique and engaging programs can benefit directly from your contribution. Learn more about supporting us as an Educational Improvement Organization (EIO).