Because libraries create healthier communities
We need Friends like you…You can help improve your community
Friends Groups are a great way to become active in your community and meet your neighbors.
How can I help? Easy ways to get started as a Friend
- Volunteer at your library
- Attend library events
- Support your library with donations
- Help out with a special project
- Talk with community members to share the value of libraries
- Attend Friends Group meetings
Friends Of Dillsburg Area Public Library
The Friends of the Dillsburg Area Public Library recently reformed after a brief hiatus. The mission of the Friends is to support the Library through various activities and fundraisers. During the year, the Friends organize two week-long book sales as their primary source of fundraising. The spring sale takes place one week in April, while the fall sale is held in September.
Meet Our Friends Group