Because libraries create healthier communities
We need Friends like you…You can help improve your community
Friends Groups are a great way to become active in your community and meet your neighbors.
How can I help? Easy ways to get started as a Friend
- Volunteer at your library
- Attend library events
- Support your library with donations
- Help out with a special project
- Talk with community members to share the value of libraries
- Attend Friends Group meetings
Friends of Kaltreider-Benfer Library
The Friends of Kaltreider-Benfer Library value their community engagement and take pride in their monthly fundraisers. Each month, the Friends of Kaltreider-Benfer help to organize the Book Nook, a used book shop in Windsor, Pennsylvania. Occurring on the 1st and 3rd Monday, and 3rd and 4th Saturday, the Book Nook’s proceeds benefit the needs of the library.
Meet Our Friends Group