Many different museums are working to bring their work to us at home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Of course, you can use Google Maps to tour many places, but below are a few other options at local museums:
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania (Strasburg) has a series of 360 degree photo virtual tour of several of its trains.
- AACA Museum (Hershey) has been doing a series of virtual tour videos
- Mid-Atlantic Air Museum (Reading) has an older, photo virtual tour. There are also video tours available on YouTube.
- American Battlefield Trust has a virtual tour of Lee’s Headquarters area of the Gettysburg Battlefield.
- The Pennsylvania State Capitol offers video tours of different parts of the Capitol Complex.
- NYCHAPS has a virtual walking tour of downtown Dillsburg.