Now more than ever, we’re so grateful for the community that has funded, volunteered, celebrated, and advocated for Paul Smith Library of Southern York County through the years. At a time when everything feels uncertain, we find comfort and encouragement knowing that you care about our cause.
While much of the world has stopped, our mission of serving as the hub of Southern York County will not be placed on pause. That’s why we’re asking you to help us cover the cost of continuing our work together by giving to our annual capital campaign. Would you consider a gift in one of the following amounts?
- $25 will cover the cost of one adult book
- $50 will buy supplies for free children’s crafts
- $75 will cover the cost of one virtual library program
- $150 will cover the cost of cleaning the library for one week
Here are the ways you can make a donation:
- Make a donation online at http://donate.yorklibraries.org (choose Annual Appeal)
- Mail a check (no cash, please!)- donation envelopes are available in the library
- Cash donations can be dropped off in person.
As the safest, simplest, and most effective way to support us in providing equitable access to information within our community, your gift can help us as we adapt to ever-changing circumstances due to COVID-19.
While all of us are facing great challenges at this time, we hope that you can find some peace knowing that many families and individuals of all backgrounds continue to find a place of learning and a respite from social isolation within our walls because of your generosity.
On behalf of all of us at Paul Smith Library, thank you for being a part of our community. We wish you and your family health, safety, and happiness and want you to know that together, we can overcome all things.