Thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we work through the phases of reopening our library. On August 31st we opened for expanded browsing. What does this mean?
- Masks are required! Please make sure you wear your mask correctly.
- All returns must be placed in the book drop outside the library.
- Our Adult Fiction, Nonfiction, Large Print, and Audiobook sections remain open.
- Our Children’s section is open.
- Our Teen section is open.
- Our Christian Fiction section is open.
- Our Romance section is open.
- DVDs are now available for check out.
- We are not circulating board books or magazines at this time.
- We do not have internet computers available at this time.
- We still have a limited number of people who may be in the building at one time. We may need to ask you to wait outside if we are at capacity.
- We are still providing curbside pick up! We ask that you call us before you arrive at the library so we can have your books checked out by the time you arrive. Then give us a call when you get here and we’ll bring them right out to your car.
Now that SummerQuest is over, Miss Jenny and other York County Libraries Youth Services staff are planning new ways to bring your family safe and fun activities for this fall! Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates!
If you have any questions about browsing, programs, or any of our other services please give us a call at 717-292-6814 or email us at [email protected] Thanks! See you soon!