We will again be a host site for the AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Program on Thursdays from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm starting on February 3, 2022 through April 14, 2022. Appointments must be made by calling the Dover Area Community Library starting on Monday, January 17th at 717-292-6814. No walk-in appointments will be available.
Call during library hours (Mon 12-7, Tue 10-2, Wed 10-8, Thur 10-2, Fri 10-1, and Sat 10-1) to schedule an appointment.
- Dover Taxpayer information – this outlines our process and what the taxpayer is required to do.
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide – identifies what our volunteers can and can’t do.
- 2021 Itemized Deductions Worksheet fillable – required if taxpayer want to use itemized deductions
- Schedule C Worksheet – required if the taxpayer was self-employed during 2021
- COVID-19 Notice for Onsite Service – COVID-19 guidelines