The Guthrie Memorial Library will begin Lobby Pickup on Monday, June 15!
To participate in lobby pickup, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Start placing holds (up to 10 per library card) and wait to be notified they are available for pickup.
- Once you receive your hold notification your item will be available the next day (not counting Sundays).
- When you come to the library please park and proceed to the main lobby entrance.
- A mask must be worn to enter the lobby and pick up your books.
- If there is a line, please follow the social distancing marks on the sidewalk towards Railroad St.
- Once you enter the lobby, 1 person or family at a time, give the greeter your name. They will get your books off the cart and put them on the table for you to pick up.
- Items have already been checked out at this point, with a 4 week due date.
That’s all there is to it! Below is a list of the hours for answering the phone and for Lobby Pickup:
- Mondays & Wednesdays 10:00-2:00 & 4:00-7:00
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:00-1:00 & 3:00-6:00
- Fridays 10:00-1:00 & 3:00-5:00
- Saturdays 10:00-2:00
Call the library at 717-632-5183 with questions! See you soon!!