Star Wars Day (May 4th) is coming up!
Here are some great ways to celebrate Star Wars Day with your family!
- Read a Star Wars story! Check out hoopla or Axis 360 for ebooks and eaudiobooks you can get right now!
- Play our Star Wars Escape Room!
- Check out TrueFlix to learn about what outer space is really like!
- Watch our Star Wars Story Time premiering May 4th at 10:00 AM on our Facebook and YouTube channel. This will only remain up until June 30th!
- Dress up! Maybe you already have a Star Wars costume but if you don’t try to create a Star Wars outfit from clothes in your closet! If you have enough hair, make sure you do Leia buns!
- Make some Origami Yoda!
- Color some Star Wars Coloring Pages!
- Try out a Star Wars recipe!
Let us know how you’ll be celebrating Star Wars Day!
May the Force be with you! Always.