Because a little know-how can make a smart phone smarter…
*Please Note: TechTime services will be returning in June 2019*
During TechTime, our specialist will provide answers to almost all your technology questions.
Some of the assistance that will be provided includes:
- Learning your new device
- Fixing problems
- Protecting your device
- Downloading books
- Recommending what to buy
- And much more…
Our specialist is available to help you with our in-house technology, as well as your very own devices. Some of the devices we commonly assist with includes smartphones, tablets, e-readers, and computers/laptops.
The TechTime specialist rotates to each library over a period of four weeks.
First & Third Monday (June – August)
- Martin (York City), 5:00-6:30 pm
- Following the summer, TechTime will be available every Monday evening at Martin.
- Kaltreider-Benfer (Red Lion), 10:00-11:45 am
- Mason-Dixon (Stewartstown), 1:30-3:15 pm
- Collinsville (Brogue), 4:00-5:45 pm
- Dover, 10:00-11:45 am
- Dillsburg, 1:30-3:15 pm
- Red Land (Etters), 4:00-5:45 pm
- Paul Smith (Shrewsbury), 10:00-11:45 am
- Arthur Hufnagel (Glen Rock), 1:30-3:15 pm
- Kreutz Creek (Hellam), 4:00-5:45 pm
- Guthrie (Hanover), 10:00-11:45 am
- Glatfelter (Spring Grove), 1:30-3:15 pm
- Village (Jacobus), 4:00-5:45 pm
TechTime Power Sessions
Once a month at Martin Library, our TechTime specialist will focus solely on one tech-related topic. Upcoming TechTime Power Sessions can be found on our events calendar. Please register online.