Did you know that York County Libraries have a “Tech Guru”? Well, we do! Just what is a “Tech Guru”, you ask? Well, our Tech Guru is someone who is able to work with you to help you understand your technological device such as a smartphone, tablet, e-reader or computer, for example.
- Did you get a new device, but need to understand how it works? She can help!
- Did you run into a bit of trouble, and now need someone to help you fix your problem? She can help!
- Did you want to protect your device from malware, viruses, and worms (oh, my!)? She can help!
- Did you want to learn how to download an e-book from the library’s e-Branch? She can help!
- Would you like to purchase some new type of anti-virus software, or a new computer or buy a tablet or e-reader? Is it some recommendations you are looking for? She can help!
The Tech Guru visits all the libraries across York County. She will stop by Kreutz Creek Library the third Thursday of the month from 3:30-5pm! This is a drop-in service.