Red Land Community Library is Moving to a Different Space in the Newberry Commons Shopping Center
Questions about our move to the new location have been swirling around for months…and finally we have answers to share!
Here’s the scoop…
- This Saturday, April 21 is our last day to offer our full array of library services at our current location. So if you have favorite books you want to borrow from our collection, be sure to stop by before we close at 1:00 pm that day.
- Starting Monday, April 23, we will be open during regular operating hours to provide a scaled-down version of library services in the front lobby and desk area. The rest of the library will be closed to members, so we can pack and construction workers can safely work.
- While we are packing, our books and other library materials will not be available to browse, borrow or place holds until we open the doors at the new location around June 1.
- The library’s lobby will be open for pick-up and drop-off of library materials during regular operating hours. **Please note that hours may change unexpectedly due to moving and construction needs.
- The library’s book drop will be available for book return.
- Public computers will be closed during the move. If you need computer access, please visit any of our YCL locations.
- The library’s Wi-Fi will be availble for use in the front lobby.
During the Move, Story times will be held at Miss Nancy’s desk on the following dates:
All Ages Story Time: Friday April 27, Friday, May 4 at 10:30 am
All Ages Mental Health Story Time: Friday, May 11 at 10:30 am
Food For Fines Program runs May 1 – May 31
Donations of non-perishable food will be accepted for the Food for Fines program during library hours.
Here’s our future Address
Look for us in the Newberry Commons Shopping Center.
Red Land Community Library
70 Newberry Commons
Etters, PA 17319