York County Libraries will be closed through Monday, April 6 following a recent directive from the Office of Commonwealth Libraries. Libraries across Pennsylvania will remain closed to help slow down the spread of COVID-19. This action aligns with the extended closure of K – 12 schools.
What this means for you
- All library material due dates have been changed to Wednesday, April 15.
- Late fees will not be incurred during this time.
- If you already placed holds, you will be notified when they become available following reopening.
- While we are temporarily closed, you can place holds on items you want to read. You will be notified when they come available following reopening.
- Digital services are available 24/7 on our website.