Because a little know-how can make a smart phone smarter…
During TechTime, our specialist will provide answers to almost all your technology questions.
Some of the assistance that will be provided includes:
- Learning your new device
- Fixing problems
- Protecting your device
- Downloading books
- Recommending what to buy
- And much more…
Our specialist is available to help you with our in-house technology, as well as your very own devices. Some of the devices we commonly assist with includes smartphones, tablets, e-readers, and computers/laptops.
TechTime at Any Time: Watch us on Youtube!
Can’t attend a session? Watch brief tutorials on our Youtube channel! Each video features different themes and topics surrounding various technology, devices, websites, and more. Visit our Digital & Tech Tutorials playlist to watch.
The TechTime specialist rotates to each library* over a period of four weeks.
*Due to construction projects, Martin Library and Kreutz Creek Library will only be offering TechTime via phone call.
- For assistance at Martin Library, please call 717-846-5300 and ask for the TechTime Specialist.
- For assistance at Kreutz Creek Library, please call 717-846-5300 between 3:30pm and 5:15pm the 3rd Thursday of each month, and ask for the TechTime Specialist.
- Kaltreider-Benfer (Red Lion) 10:00-11:45 am
- Mason-Dixon (Stewartstown) 1:00-2:45 pm
- Collinsville (Brogue) 3:30-5:15 pm
- Dover 10:00-11:45 am
- Dillsburg 1:15-2:45 pm
- Red Land (Etters) 3:30-5:15 pm
- Paul Smith (Shrewsbury) 10:00-11:45 am
- Arthur Hufnagel (Glen Rock) 1:00-2:45 pm
- Guthrie (Hanover) 10:00-11:45 am
- Glatfelter (Spring Grove) 1:00-2:45 pm
- Village (Jacobus), 3:30-5:15 pm
TechTime Power Sessions*
*Power Sessions are postponed until renovations at Martin Library have been completed
Once a month at Martin Library, our TechTime specialist will focus solely on one tech-related topic. Upcoming TechTime Power Sessions can be found on our events calendar. Please register online for these events.